In the case of minors, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
In VINOINFLUENCERS it is a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
Our website www.vinoinfluencers.com is a safe and reliable space:
- We do not request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide our services.
Legal regulations to which this website is accepted
VINOINFLUENCERS has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Read Personal Data.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Responsible Identity: ORIGINAL HAND VISUAL ESTUDIO, S.L.
- Comercial Name: VINOINFLUENCERS.com
- NIF/CIF: B47538467
- Address: C/Francisco de Vitoria, 18 | 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda | Valladolid
- Email: email@example.com
For the treatment of user data, VINOINFLUENCERS implements all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in VINOINFLUENCERS come from:
- Contact Form
- Suscription Form
- User Register
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether personal information is processed at VINOINFLUENCERS. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data, in which case VINOINFLUENCERS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose are your personal data treated?
In www.vinoinfluencers.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons is treated with the following purpose for each capture system:
1. Subscription form for contents: In this case, we request the following personal data: email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the US and is covered by the EU-US Privacy agreement. Shield, approved by the European Protection Committee.
2. Account registration form: In this case, we request the following personal information: name, email, address, social networks, date of birth, telephone, hobbies, to manage the registration of your account to our platform in order to offer you a global view of your level of influence in the RRSS jointly, and for, depending on your profile give you the possibility to offer products and services that may be of interest to you and your community. The data provided will be located on the servers of Teimaginas Internet Servicios Interactivos, s.l. (provider of hosting of VINOINFLUENCERS).
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, detailed in the cookies policy.
VINOINFLUENCERS, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
- Hosting: Teimaginas Internet Servicios Interactivos, s.l., with address at Avd. José Luis Lasa, 112 | 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda | Valladolid (Spain). Teimaginas Internet Interactive Services, s.l. treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to VINOINFLUENCERS.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), based in the USA. More information at www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp) treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services to VINOINFLUENCERS.
- Google Analytics: Analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help VINOINFLUENCERS analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of VINOINFLUENCERS (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing www.vinoinfluencers.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights when providing your personal information
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not VINOINFLUENCERS is processing personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. VINOINFLUENCERS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can exercise your rights materially by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data security and secrecy
VINOINFLUENCERS is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access (Like the HTTPS protocols we use on the website www.vinoinfluencers.com), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. VINOINFLUENCERS can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.vinoinfluencers.com exonerating VINOINFLUENCERS of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or registration form.
Acceptance and consent
VINOINFLUENCERS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, VINOINFLUENCERS will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, VINOINFLUENCERS does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, VINOINFLUENCERS undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.