Definition and function of cookies. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Cookies do not store personal data, they only allow a web page to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits and technical information from their terminal to improve the service offered.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal:
- Cookies de sesión: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification from the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, where we can differentiate between:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services.
- "User input" cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
- Preference or customization cookies (Preferences): are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies (Analytics): They are those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
List and description of cookies
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that will be installed on your terminal from the website www.vinoinfluencers.com
|Name||Cookie comain||Cookie duration||Cookie purpose||Information|
|cookieControlPrefs||Own||Persistent, 1 year||Technical cookie: Control and monitoring of Cookies Policy.|
|cookieControl||Own||Persistent, 30 days||Technical cookie: Control and monitoring of Cookies Policy.|
|NID||Third parties (Google)||Persistent, 6 months||Preference cookies: Contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish).||Link|
|_ga||Third parties (Google Analytics)||Persistent, 2 years||Analytical cookies: It uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered.||Link|
|_gid||Third parties (Google Analytics)||Persistent, 24 hours||Analytical cookies: It uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered.||Link|
This website saves the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside or used for unsolicited communications.
Third-party cookies may change in the future and not coincide with those described here, the provider being the one who manages them and informs of any change through its usual methods described in its policies. We will try to update the information as quickly as possible. In any case we are not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties referenced here, in case of doubt contact the provider of the cookie domain.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the menu Tools or Options. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names.
Cookies Policy accept
This website displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom (or top) of any page with each login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept Cookies: Accept Cookies from the website and not show the notice again for a reasonable period of time.