In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society (LSSI), and following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we inform you in detail about the Policy of Cookies of this website.
Definition and function of cookies, What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Cookies do not store personal data, they only allow a web page to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits and technical information from their terminal to improve the service offered.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Cookies used at www.vinoinfluencers.com
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that will be installed in your terminal from this website:
|www.vinoinfluencers.com||Own cookies. Allows the user to view the page and interact with it.||Link|
|Google Analytics||Third party cookies. It collects anonymous information about users' browsing through the website in the form of statistical data.||Link|
This site saves the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside nor used for unsolicited communications.
The cookies of third parties may change in the future and may not coincide with those described here, being the provider who manages them and informs of any changes through their usual methods described in their policies. We will try to update the information as quickly as possible. In any case we are not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties referenced here, in case of doubt, contact the provider of the domain of the cookie.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you deactivate cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
This website shows information about your Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of any page of the site with each login in order to be aware.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- More information: You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy and modify the configuration of your browser.